FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated US Airways Praise Thread ("I love...was surprised....Wowed!)
Old Dec 3, 2010, 3:12 pm
azoomee

Programs: AA EP, SPG Ambassador (lifetime plat)
Arrow The consolidated "I love...was wowed by...good job!" USAirways Thread

I literally got wowed by a USAir cust service agent on the phone -- above and beyond, unfortunately I didn't get her name.

My flight departing on Friday (today) out of London was canceled about 6pm last night in an Envoy seat. That meant I either take one of a few middle seats on a A330 in coach or rebook on Saturday which is what I did. It had been a long day, retrospectively, I should have asked how I could make it back in envoy on Friday so I called back with a few ideas.

First the customer service agent said, we'll I that won't work but can I put you on hold? I was placed on hold twice without explanation for long periods. When she came back after the first one, she told me that my first idea wouldn't work because there literally weren't any flights to get to the first alternate departure city. She went on hold again. When she came back, she had me booked on another airline (retail price of additional ticket $1000) through Madrid where I could get a nice USAir envoy seat back home to the states. No additional charge or hassle.

I was literally amazed, impressed. And can now see my family after being gone for a while.

How can I get the name of the agent to send her a Thank You note?