FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated US Airways Praise Thread ("I love...was surprised....Wowed!)
Old Nov 29, 2010, 11:59 am
LufthansaFlyer

On my return sunday MUC-PHL, had the same crew in z as on the outbound friday. Just as great an experience and was nice that they remembered me from the previous flight. After explaining to them the MR concept and why I was going back so quickly, I felt like there was even a bit more of looking after me. I think they felt sorry for me, but little did they realize that I was having the time of my life. Caught up on my reading, brought a few movies that I wouldnt have a chance to see at home, etc. The flight itself was a little vacation from the everyday. Not to mention the little Glenlivet bottles kept showing up time and time again.....nothing like a bit of glenlivet and ginger ale to make things even better!

I was surprised when speaking about ff programs and mileage runs, that the FA's are not that familiar with the concepts. Once I broke it down in cpm's and the future benefits of status levels, you can see the light turn on. But I guess thats not a job requirement for them.