FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NEW: KLM Economy Comfort!
View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2010, 11:25 pm
rbn4000

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Question about DM & Comfort Economy on KLM

Originally Posted by Gajan
From the Delta Forum: it appears that Economy Comfort Seats are now free for DL SM PM & DM.
When SM GM becomes Skyteam Elite Plus, lets hope they will not get Economy Comfort free of charge as that would really be discriminating against FB members.
Hi Gajan, I posted on that thread that you quote here. I said there that I had called Delta and that they were able to get me Comfort Economy seats for free as a DM. I may have spoken too soon. My problem was that I had already paid for exit row seats (not Comfort Economy) for 3 out of the 4 legs of my itinerary, and then learned (from FT) that DMs should not have to pay. My result: I am now in Comfort Economy on the 4th leg (the one that I did not pay to get an exit row seat), but still on the exit rows for the other 3 legs. I wrote KLM, seeking a refund for the payment, but did not get a reply. But I am also now thinking whether an exit row seat may be better than a comfort economy seat. In any case, do you have any suggestions what I should do? I would rather really have free Comfort Economy seats than pay for them. Thanks!