FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F class reward JFX-IST-BKK
View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2010, 2:07 am
greendx

Originally Posted by fly747first
My thoughts exactly. I actually think that TK F defeats SQ First and Suites (and it's hard for me to say it since I love SQ) in all categories, except service... THY's cabin crews can be quite inconsistent.
Hmm really? Haven't had a chance to try SQ F but that's one of the airlines I am most looking forward to trying if/when I get a chance.

As for TK F Yes it's great but like noted here overall service can be a bit inconsistent. I was in F JFK-IST last year and had good in flight service for the most part. On my next leg IST-BKK I was the only one in the F cabin and well that was great, didn't have to wait for anything. Didn't think much of it at the time until I was once again on the JFK-IST in F back in May. I was originally in J but my seat was broken so I was op'd up to F. That was great and I was very happy to be in F but unlike my previous 2 flights when the cabin was 4/8 and 1/8 this time it was 7/8 (with me) and I was the only non Turkish person in the cabin. I know I was only in F due to a broken seat so not sure if it had anything to do with it or with the fact that I was the only one that couldn't speak Turkish but the service wasn't even close to being F quality. Took forever to get drinks. Had to ask for refills and multiple times since FAs would forget and not bring them to me, etc. Having said that I would still fly TK F in a heart beat based on the hard product and food quality alone.