FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT: Problems with e-ticket in CPH
View Single Post
Old Oct 7, 2010, 6:59 am
Bastholm

Programs: Eurobonus Gold (*A Gold)
OT: Problems with e-ticket in CPH

I have twice in the last 2 weeks experienced that I couldn’t proceed through security in CPH with my SK ticket on the EB card.

The problem is that the card reader in security read it as my ticket is on the following day – and therefore won’t let me in.

A security employee told me that they had known the problem for long, and that it happens with departures later than 18.00. It is especially annoying when you arrive later than 21.00 where the fast-track closes – then you have to walk all the way back to check in.

The second time I had the experience, I wrote to SK customer relations to tell them about the problem.

Today I got this reply (via Google translate):

“Thanks for your mail about errors between SAS and CPH's security!

I will start by apologizing for the experience you have had in your travels. I understand that it is frustrating that it does not work.

I've now been in contact with my colleagues at the airport, which sits with responsibility for everything around the communication between the various systems. They could inform me that they are aware of the problem but can not yet say whether the problem lies in our system or with CPH. Both CPH and our IT department is working to find the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

We look forward to seeing you on board SAS.

Sincerely,

XX
Supervisor”
I replied with a question on whether they will make it public – the problem as well as the solution (if they find such one).

But now you know…