FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25k Premier Gold Bonus/$1k spend/no fee
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2010, 7:47 pm
gentryma1

This worked perfectly with Internet Explorer and a freshly cleared Cache & Cookies - card is on it's way! Thank you so much - finding a current 25K sign-up bonus right now has been very difficult - have been looking for several days and yours is the only one that is still current and WORKS!

Originally Posted by pgary
It's on my website below, too (near the bottom of the Annual Fee Cards page). The way Amex presented this to us, the offer is "special" to those of us marketing its credit cards. Thus my violation of the rules of this forum, since the only way to get this offer may be via us marketers. I would be interested to see if the offer is generally available to everyone, perhaps through the Amex website. If it is, I will delete this post.

This is a very easy way to earn miles for Continental, Delta, or many other airlines, or points for a few hotel chains. See the beginning of my writeup on American Express cards near the bottom of my Annual Fee Cards page to see to which programs the points will convert. Note that seekers of United Airlines miles should convert these free points to Continental Airlines miles (by September 30, 2011), as the two airlines will be fully merged by then.

Grab this one while you can.