FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vaya con Dios, Continental Airlines
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2010, 7:32 pm
Nibaruian

Programs: DL PM, UA AG, WN A, MR Life PL, HH DI, Avis P+, 7*
Originally Posted by coairtul
I know I speak for most of the Continental employees who lurk these boards everyday that constantly have to be degraded daily by channa. I am starting to realize that the reason he always has issues with CO is probably because there is something up with him. I know that he loves to bait people and he just snagged me, but seriously get over yourself.. Thanks theblakefish and everyone else for the opportunity to serve you..
I'd say more or less the last two years myself, but it's not the rank and file's fault. I will always think of Gordon Bethune as the gold, the silver and the bronze of airline CEOs (although Herb Kelleher gets some love, should I say, luv from me too), but it hasn't been his airline for quite some time.

I remember when relations with Custo were cordial and you could work out problems. Now, you just say no to everything, and sometimes you get pissy about it. It's not the same airline we knew and love and had unfettered loyalty to. That's the real beef he, myself, and other have. I just take a larger view of what's going on.

Anyway, congratulations on catching Unitedbola, hope you can survive it. Hey, at least you kept The Globe. It's not all a lost cause, I guess.