FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dollar running credit checks for thrifty rentals on debit cards-info wanted
Old Sep 23, 2010, 2:39 pm
jackal
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
I have the booking information from my executive assistant and nothing there mentions debt either.
Then that is the fault of your executive assistant. Your executive assistant would have access to the terms and conditions of the booking from whichever method she booked it. If she booked via a third-party travel agency, then she could have clicked to view the terms and conditions on the final booking page. If she booked it herself over a dedicated GDS terminal, she could have typed a command to view and print the terms and conditions. If she booked it directly at thrifty.com, not only could she have clicked to expand the terms and conditions on the first page after inputting the city and dates, it would have been printed out directly on the reservation confirmation page.

The fault is with your executive assistant not using the tools she has at her fingertips, not with Thrifty for not providing them.

Originally Posted by FlyingHoustonian
nor is my personal credit which is around 900 in the USA
Interesting, given that the maximum is 850.