FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F/As make out at 40000 ft
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2010, 6:38 pm
Mike Jacoubowsky

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by 1111
I wouldn't be worried at all about them tracking you down afterward -- only about the hassle the crew could give you during the rest of the flight and/or at the arrival station. Getting kinda off-topic, though; I wasn't sure I was 100% serious when I first brought up that photo/video might make a nervous FA retaliate to try to shut it down.
I have yet to see a crew member on a UA flight have an issue with me taking photos... and I take a lot of photos. True, most are out the window, but some are of my wife or kid next to me, sometimes what passes for food on my plate, sometimes the paper towels stuffed in the crevice between the wall and overhead compartment (trying to keep condensation in check). Lots and lots and lots of photos.

Do I take photos of FAs going about their work, or other passengers (aside from those in the background)? No. I do wish I'd taken some photos of the FAs in various Tour de France dress on my return from Paris 7/26.