FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - F/As make out at 40000 ft
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2010, 2:16 pm
Exleftseat

Originally Posted by bmustaf
If the OP was a troll/is exaggerating, then sure, my reaction would be a bit extreme, but in my book EX's 1957 posts kind of give him enough credibility I won't do that without some compelling reason to think otherwise.
I am offended that my post warranted a "troll" mention. Most posters on this website are familiar with me and my handle, which is self explanatory as well as in all capital letters!

To explain it as appropriately as possible within the limitations of this forum, please remember how it is, when a relationship begins. It's hot, it's steamy. One is looking for a secluded booth in a restaurant, a seat in the last row in the movie theatre, a dark spot in the parking lot? Time? 2,3,4 hours or longer seems pretty short.

This is the WikiHow definition of how to make out for the first time : " Making out is an American term that, for young people, generally applies to kissing, sometimes for a long time, and sometimes with passion."

What we were presented with in front of us was much more intense than what is said above; it did, however, not involve sex. Someone mentioned that massages take place all the time when crewmembers get together in the air. However, this massage was not a simple, reinvigorating neck massage. At least not with the main character. The hair challenged F/A was not so lucky....

It happened in front of watching and paying ( not for the show but for the trip ) passengers. That was my point and I was looking for how other members in this forum would feel about that.