FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GLBT Crowd: How do I meet guys who are more my "type"?
Old Aug 19, 2010, 10:20 am
Vuelos

Programs: DYKWIA Extraordinaire. TrollSlayer Mega Diamond. [insert esoteric sounding status level(s) here]
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
As often repeated here on FlyerTalk: this thread is useless without pictures

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
Seriously, we have some very wonderful, fun, smart & wise people here (with a few freaks in the mix too), but this is one of the WORST sites to be seeking dating advice. (Advice on miles, points, credit cards, airport lounges and occasional foam party: yes.)

Put your keyboard or iphone down and go enjoy your 20's.
More than a few freaks here

As for enjoying the 20's I can second that (as someone who is in their 20's and in a relationship that almost pre-dates my entry into my 20's). They come and go but find yourself first...

Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
I'd say keep it simple. It will happen when you least expect it. In the meantime, do what do you like most: travel! There are plenty of men on this continent -- and other continents too -- who are right for you. Broaden your network and you will enjoy your travel and affiliative pursuits at the same time. I broke up with my bf last year and since then have had some of the most wonderful travel adventures.
Every bit of this is true & great advice. I never expected to find my BF when I did... but it works for us (though some people might disagree...)

Originally Posted by HeathrowGuy
The OP is not likely to find his future husband in a Maple Leaf Lounge, especially if he's interested in meeting other under-30 guys. He's got to meet the guys he wants where they are, and they are involved in all sorts of group activities, social and professional events, found through plain ol' socializing, etc.
I'd say you normally could find them in CO lounges...