Old Aug 8, 2010, 3:48 pm
Misfired_Neurons

Programs: AC SE100K
Flight/Origin-Destination: AC1193 YYZ-YYJ
Date: 6 August 2010
Cabin: J

Pre-Departure
Was check in quick and efficient?
I checked in at YOW. My checkin was quite quick, but the 2 people in front of me took their sweet time.

Did you use priority security (if eligible) and if so, was it quick and efficient?

I didn't notice if there was priority security at YOW. There was no line so it didn't matter anyways. I was quick, but the person in front of me didn't understand what a liquid or a metal was.

Was priority boarding offered (if applicable to your status) and efficient?
Yes.

Onboard - J cabin:
Were the crew professional & well groomed?
Yes.

If there was a delay, were you provided with timely updates?
Minimal delay, and an update was provided.

Was the IFE activated on the ground?

Yes.

Was a pre-departure beverage offered on the ground?
No

Did crew offer to hang your jacket?

Too warm to have a jacket!

Were newspapers & menus distributed and meal orders taken (Please specify when meal orders were taken - on the ground or in the air)?
Newspapers and menus were distributed on the ground. The meal order was taken at the same time the snack and drinks were offered.

Did crew offer a hot towel prior to the meal service?
Yes.

Approximately how long after take off did it take for the first meal service to be completed? (From takeoff to all items collected)

I wasn't paying attention to the duration, but the crew came by frequently enough for top-ups and tray removal.

How was the quality of all the meals?

I was happy with the salmon.

Did the cabin crew continuously top up the beverage of your choice throughout the flight?
During the meal service, yes. My bread was also topped up. Following meal service they came by occasionally. It was frequent enough for me.

Post departure
If you have checked baggage, did it arrive within reasonable period of time?
Yes.

Overall experience/any other comments

Upon arrival in YYJ, the arrivals board indicated the flight arrived on time which is did not. It wasn't until waiting at the baggage carousel that the arrival time was adjusted to indicate a late arrival.