View Single Post
Old Jul 22, 10, 12:14 am
CdnFlier

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by YukonYXY View Post
YVR given the size of the city SUCKS in my opinion - the only magazines they have are enroute and ac vacations, the drink selection sucks and every time I'm there everything is empty / out of stock, and the snack selection is way worse than Toronto, YUL or even YOW.
YVR Domestic has other magazines... they just aren't displayed very well but I've been able to pickup most of the usual MLL selection there. Although in the last couple of months I've noticed the selection getting sparse (especially at YYC).. no reader's digest, no policy options, haven't seen canadian geographic either.

Originally Posted by kevincrumbs View Post
What's so terrible about the YVR International lounge? I have a long layover in about a month and know I'll be spending a lot of time at the international lounge, so I'm curious. I thought YVR transborder was nice enough. Sure, no hot food but hey, we're in North America and that certainly isn't the norm for lounges on this continent.
YVR Int. is a fairly small lounge for how busy it can get, not the greatest layout either.