FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earn AA miles on select B6 flights - Coming Soon?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:49 am
Hyperacusis

Programs: BA Silver | AA LT Gold | EY Silver | Marriott LT Titanium
Earn AA miles on select B6 flights - Coming Soon?

I saw this posted over on aa.com. Initially I didn't think much of it as it just seemed to be a repost of the original AA/B6 interlining announcement a few months ago, until I spotted this little nugget (emphasis mine):

The interline service can be booked through travel agencies, most North American online travel websites, American Airlines ticket counters and American Airlines Reservations. Both airlines are also working to make these flights available for sale on each other's websites.

Later this year, American's AAdvantageŽ members and JetBlue TrueBlueŽ members will be able to earn AAdvantage miles or TrueBlue points, respectively, when they fly on the cooperative flights listed below. More details to come.
Now I might be wrong here, but I don't think we got any official confirmation early on that there would be reciprocal mileage/points earning (outside of the fact that it was being explored). I do know there is an existing thread regarding the AA/B6 partnership, but I feel like this might deserve its own thread. If the mods disagree, feel free to merge.

Edit: It does look like I'm a little late to the party, and did not notice that this information was already posted in the consolidated thread. Mods feel free to merge/delete - apologies for the double post.

Last edited by Hyperacusis; Jul 19, 2010 at 12:00 pm