FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FRA B/E Arrival: Shower facilities?
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2010, 4:02 pm
FullTimeFlyer

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Question FRA B/E Arrival: Shower facilities?

Arriving at FRA Monday AM on business from ATL and need to go right on to work. I see that they have closed their own club - called reservations and they really didn't know although the agent diligently tried - searched this site and confirmed what I had guessed, which was that the Air France site is inaccessible to arriving passengers. (Interestingly, the Air France site still lists the old Delta arrival lounge.)

Didn't want to just bump that thread, which was about unhappy general trend of club closings - no one would see I was looking for help...

Does Delta have a contract to let you into one of the airport hotels or anything like that, such as the ones that CO has with Yotel in LHR or some other airports? Agent could not tell me; could only suggest I ask agent at club when connecting in Atlanta.

Reason I am trying to find out in advance is I need to make arrangements to meet someone at the airport afterwards to travel onward to my meeting.

If Delta doesn't sponsor or steer you toward anything in particular, can anyone provide their experience about good arrival shower options in or near the airport? Thanks so much.

FTF