FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines
Old Jun 22, 2010, 2:59 pm
PedroNY

It is taking a bit longer than 2 weeks to post now. My wife has been waiting for almost 4 weeks, she called -- they said it will get posted within 6-8 weeks of funding. They maybe waiting to see if people are holding $$$ in their accounts, and not giving out miles right away. It was about 2 weeks for me a few months ago.

Also, It is "per household", but as long as you open up brokerage accounts with sepearte SS# and don't have a co-owner, I am hard pressed to know how they figure out each households.

Finally, is it me, or am I missing something here. It used to be $10k deposit to get 15,000 miles before, now they say you need $25k deposit to get these miles. That is kind of a stretch, especially if you need to hold on to those miles in the account for 6 months!

You can get 2,500 * 6 = 15,000 miles with BankDirect by holding on to that money in their checking account for 6 months. That does not inlcude sign up bonus, or direct deposit bonus which would give you an addtional 6,000 miles.

Best,

PedroNY