FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SVo2 - SVO 1 Transfer
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2010, 12:44 pm
BOS2SVO

Programs: Skymiles
SVo2 - SVO 1 Transfer

Everyone,

I'm a long time member and mostly lurker here. I've posted a few times and I have a question for the RU experts here.

I've been through SVO a few time before but I never had to make the SVO-2 to 1 transfer.

I'll be flying transatlantic into SVO-F and will need to transfer to SVO-B <Terminal 1>. I keep getting different info on where the Aeroflot transfer desk is actually located and how best to make the transfer and where the desk is located?

On the return I'll be making the transfer from Terminal B--> Terminal D. Does anyone have any good recent info on about how long it'll take to make the transfer? I have about 2hrs 50min between flights inbound and much more on the return.

My next question is as follows. My e-ticket says I'm allowed 2 pcs of checked luggage for my entire itinerary. Having made connections before I've found that the code share operators in Russia like to charge you extra if the baggage rules are different for their portion of the flight. Can someone post a link to the aeroflot rules on this in english, or provide a link?

Thanks in advance.
BOS2SVO