FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hidden Criteria for UK Centurion invitation?
Old May 4, 2010, 1:13 pm
SuicidTheory

Programs: Amex Centurion; Visa Infinite; Hertz Gold; Hilton Diamond; SPG Gold; Kempinski Private Concierge;
Originally Posted by ysb41
back March, emailed Amex to query how to qualify for Centurion, was told that one needs to spend at least 110k on the Plat. card last year, and household income over 200k. and ask me to contact them again when i met the mentioned two conditions, they will review my account then.

followed my May statement, managed to spend just over 120K since Dec, emailed Amex again last night, see what will come back.

anyone managed to get an invitation by meeting the above two conditions?
When I was Platinum, I started charging about 3k a months and then, I gathered all of my expenses on Amex, I keep phone them, to explained that I would like to get the Centurion Card, they told me that they cannot send invitation as the request of the customers, but That I should keep spending the way I did, so, I gradually come to 12/15K a month and I called them again and again. And then they give me their chief on phone, which told me that invitations for this years were done but he told me that Amex send invitation by batch each years, and that I will be on the top of the next batch.
Two months latters (so it was on january) , I received a mail, and a booklet, which explained the benefits of the centurion and on the last pages, it was written "This is YOUR invitation"
I filled the application form, sent it by fax and 3 days afer I did received the card by DHL.

So keep contact them, and tells them that you WANT IT, they will consider your interest, be sure of that