FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyMulti tickets
Thread: MyMulti tickets
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2010, 10:51 am
thadocta
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Originally Posted by 1Banker
The new system has been operating for more than a week now. How is it working for international visitors? I will arrive from the USA in July. The last trip I purchased the SydneyPass. It was ok, but rather expensive since I was in the CBD & walked to most places. I will be in the same area of the city again. Any advise on what is best?
Thanks!
MyMulti3 will cost you $57 for a weekly, and include ALL government buses (apart from the tourist buses), private buses, government ferries and CityRail trains (although an AirportLink surcharge is still payable) - extremely goof value, IMNSHO.

Check out the website, MyZone for a full rundown of the system. Ignore MyTrain, MyBus and MyFerry, you want MyMulti. A MyMulti1 or MyMulti2 might suit your needs, but the MyMulti3 will allow you to make day trips to the Central Coast/Newcastle, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands and South Coast if you decide to go there [and the scenery on all three electrified lines - Lithgow, Newcastle and Kiama (and onwards to Nowra)] is simply stunning.

Dave