FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! I want to upgrade to business class requiring 67500 miles but short near 1400!!
Old Apr 22, 2010, 12:18 pm
World Traveller123

Programs: SPG Gold, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton, Emirates, Qatar Airways
Help! Upgrade to business class requiring 67500 miles but short near 1400!!

I already bought the 25000 miles online so I cant purchase the difference. So I transferred 1500 miles from my Starwoods account. God knows when the miles will transfer. They say it can take up to 30 days but from what ive been reading on these boards it seems that they transfer points every Monday.

Just to make the odds better I transferred points from my Priority Club account as well.

However im at a hotel now right next to the airport and cant put up with the uncertainty. Id travel coach but im not short (in height) and this is a flight from Los Angeles to Dubai, one of the longest ever (near 16 hours) and its in flights like these you want to travel business.

Any ideas?

I called Skywards and they couldnt help. Called SPG and Priority Club and they cant do anything either. I cant buy miles, and tried to find something to purchase online that would get me points and couldnt find anything.

Usually my flights are shorter than this and I dont really need to upgrade. I could travel to NY on coach then to Dubai but it kinda defeats the purpose. I could also just buy a more expensive ticket (Flex Rate) but then it would be much more expensive (near 800 dollars)

Any ideas on how to get 1400 miles INSTANTLY? Purchasing stuff etc?

Last edited by World Traveller123; Apr 22, 2010 at 12:43 pm