FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I ususally don't complain but...I'm ticked.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 1:42 pm
twa777

Programs: AA Plat, Marriott Life Plat
[QUOTE=USFlyer26;13785147]
Originally Posted by vmrfsps
Let me start off by saying that I love being a 26-year-old Chairman's.

Me too! Unfortunately (maybe fortunately) most of my travel is for business, and I'm certainly no stranger to the weird looks and blank stares when I ask someone to step out so I can get into my FC window seat. By now though, I know so many flight attendants and club representatives personally, that those looks rarely come from US staff. On my flight Sunday, I flew with one of my absolute favorite US flight attendants. As we were deplaning, she gave me 2 bags of stuff and a big hug. One bag had a bottle of wine in it, and the other had a bunch of snacks from the basket. (Love her!) Now, that got me some weird looks. It's ok...they were all just jealous!
It's great to hear that story USF26 (even if I'd be jealous too!). That also really underscores why I like flying US -- while there are occasional problems and surly employees, they also have some of the best people working for them too. FAs, reservations, club staff, check-in reps... I've been helped by a lot of great people at US.