FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Méridien Etoile, Paris, France [Master Thread]
Old Apr 14, 2010, 9:49 am
thomas199023

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Stayed here for two nights. We had two rooms which were both upgraded to a new executive room. I had bad expectations about the hotel from all the negative posts in this thread but I can't understand why you all don't like this hotel. I loved it!

Yes the rooms are a bit small, but nicely refurbished and used smart. The walk-in rain shower was pretty good as well! They had a separate reception desk for Platinum and Gold members. Check-in took a bit but we were nicely helped.

The bed was firm but very comfortable. I especially liked the Jazzclub. It appears that people have to make reservations for it but saying that you're a hotel guest will let you in. Drinks were pretty expensive tough. 12 euro for half a liter of beer . But the music was great. Looking at the program they have a band every night and there were some pretty good ones here this weekend. (Monster Mike Welch & Nico Wayne Toussaint)

Here are some pictures from my stay.

Le Meridien
Le Meridien 2

Elite reception
Check in desk
Reception area

Lobby
Lobby 2
Bar and Jazz club

Room
Hall
Bed