FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New "Sky Priority" Benefits for High-Revenue Elites to be Announced Spring 2010
Old Apr 13, 2010, 9:09 pm
vasantn
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP / LT PLT / 3MM, Marriott LT Gold
From January 23:

Originally Posted by vasantn
Originally Posted by USirritated
Frankly, you sound very negative on DL in general, so why stay loyal to them, care to try another carrier? I mean if you don't like DL, and you don't think that Sky Priority will offer any real enhancements of value to you, then why stick around?
Here we go again ...
Originally Posted by vasantn
However, some of us, me included, are looking forward to Sky Priority.
Report back in a couple of months, willya? In the immortal words of Gertrude Stein, there is no there there.
I figured you'd see the light eventually!

Sky Miles Insider, I hope you are paying attention here, because for all the build up to Sky Priority, you delivered one giant bag of HOT AIR here! I was a defender during the wait, but now, I am a HUGE CRITIC! I think that Sky Priority is a PUBLIC RELATIONS, FUNCTIONAL, AND OPERATIONAL DISASTER!

The goal is always to UNDER PROMISE, OVER DELIVER, but what Delta did here was OVER PROMISE, UNDER DELIVER. I, for one, was seriously looking forward to the complimentary Internet, but where is it?

You guys MAJORLY screwed up here! If you do not fix it, and FAST, you will be losing a lot of your very best customers, and you will be amazed at how fast that will happen!