FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help - jet airways refund
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2010, 12:53 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by taran_2005
Thanks!!

As of Now i have Got Refunds for 3 Tickets. I Purchased 5 Tickets. As per Jet Airways they have refunded all the 5 Tickets and as per Citibnk, they have received amount for 3 Tickets. Already Raised a Dispute against Jet Airways.

Their Customer Service is so pathetic. They have no idea. Always Refer me to info and Customerrelations.

Do you think, i should File a legal Case against Jet Airways. This is Unacceptable from an airline. I already sent them an email directly from Citibank mentioning that the refund is yet to be update. I am yet to receive a Response from them.

Any one who could Guide me - What Shall i do? The Airline is passing the buck on Bank.

They are so Rude when i had spoken to the Jet Airways Agent. She commented - We cannot do anything. We do not have internal Numbers.

My Question - How Earlier Agents Confirmed the same and one of the earlier agents disclosed that they do have internal numbers.

I would hate to Fly Jet. I should rather Prefer Kingfisher. I might need to pay more amount but my amount would be assured. This is still more than Rs 5000/ - or you could say more than $100.

Why a Passenger would book even a Refundable Ticket when they do not have any way to Retrieve that .Is that any grievance number or any phone number where i could find a Real Person who understand the concern?

Thanks!!
i have had issues with jet & citibank before....once i paid for a ticket online using my citibank card & the airline said they had not received the payment while the bank said that the payment had been debited from my account....i gave it a few days to sort itself out & it did....sometimes there is a time gap between the bank & the airline....

what number are you calling for jet????