FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers Master Thread [merged]
Old Mar 22, 2010, 12:13 pm
aagerholm

Originally Posted by nicolas75
Dear Nicolas,

Thank you for your message and thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

I was pleased to read that your overall satisfaction with the stay was good, although you did not like the interior of our rooms and certain parts of the hotel.

That is of course sad, but I am pleased to say that we are generally getting very positive feed-back.

As for the location - most of our guests are finding that it is actually much more convenient to stay on the edge of town as traffic and logistics is much more efficient

Following the earlier review concerning PCR benefits, I have ensured that we adhere 100% to these - particularly paying attention to the promise of: "Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)".

As you already booked an Executive Club Room, next room level is a Suite, of which we only have 4, which makes upgrade opportunities very limited.

I am sorry that we could not offer this on this occasion, but as you could tell from the receptionist (who obviously got it wrong - and thought the supervisor already upgraded you to Exec. Club Room) - we do have an upgrade policy in place which you would have enjoyed if availability had permitted.

As for the price - as I am sure you know - pricing i dynamic these days, but I can asure you that the price of an Exec. Club Room was not less on the day than the Advance Purchase - the system simply does not allow this.

I am sorry that you were not entirely happy with your stay. The room decor is not going to change, but we may add some greenery to the public areas as the hotel evolve, and I do hope we will be able to welcome you back and the we may be able to deliver on our PCR upgrade promise.

Regards
Allan