FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boardroom - can Crown room member bring in guests ?
Old Mar 20, 2010, 10:27 pm
beckoa
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by hgdf
Sure. After all, the Board Room is a partner lounge for SC members. Assuming the benefits are the exact reciprocal for each lounge, the SC member should be allowed to bring up to two guests when flying on AS, but not DL.

For me, the lounge reciprocity works fine because I usually access the SCs when I'm flying DL, so bringing guests is never a problem. The only partner lounge that I typically frequent with a guest when flying AS is the CO club in LAS, which oddly enough still allows guest privileges when flying AS.
CO & AS each had a comprehensive agreement in the past with both full reciprocity including 2 guests/immediate family. They still do at select lounges. I know the ANC BR will allow CO BF customers access on top of those with a CO PC membership.