FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Survey: American Express Needs YOUR Feedback‏
Old Mar 9, 2010, 8:16 am
cyncyn129

Programs: AA ExPLT, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex PLT, Hertz GLD, National EX
Survey: American Express Needs YOUR Feedback‏

Just received the following e-mail from Amex. The questions asked me if I had a platinum card, how I felt about the membership rewards program, specifically how I felt about suggested enhancements.

Dear CYNCYN129,

At American Express, we recognize that listening to the opinions of our
customers is one of the most important things we can do. We invite you to take part in a survey to improve the quality of our products and services and your experiences with them. Your participation will provide valuable information that will help us better meet your needs.

To thank you for completing this survey, American Express will make a payment of $5 to the charity of your selection from the list below, up to $1000.00 per charity. You will be able to select the charity upon completing the survey.

This survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete depending on your answers to the questions. To access the survey, click on "Begin Survey":

We have commissioned Hase-Schannen Research, an independent market reserch company, to conduct and process the survey data with a select group of our Cardmembers.

Be assured that this study is for research purposes only and your responses will only be reported and used in aggregate with responses from other Cardmembers.

Additionally, at no time during this survey will you be asked to purchase anything, and we will not contact you as a result of your participation. Please note that this survey will be running for a limited period of time.

If you have any questions or technical problems while taking the survey please e-mail [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your participation. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
American Express