FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bali - Recommendations
View Single Post
Old Mar 7, 2010, 12:18 pm
cloudcuckooland

Programs: AC 35K, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by hockeystl
I'm sitting in my 35th floor room at Conrad Tokyo doing a bit of FT catching up..flying home from my long Asia journey tomorrow.

I was in Bali about 10 days ago and I booked with Dewa Marco pre-trip. He was prompt in his email replies and was waiting for me at DPS the moment I arrived. Marco was quite courteous, spoke very good English and drove a clean/modern Toyota van with excellent AC. His pricing was very competitive but the advice/information bank he has to draw from is nearly priceless. If there's something you want to do in Bali, Dewa can give you the 411 on it. I only had about 6 hours to tour but we made the most of that time. I felt that Dewa had helped me maximize the limited time I had on the island and, in hindsight, feel I could not have made a better tour guide choice.

Dewa deserves an A+ rating for his services and if you're looking for a guide in Bali, you'd be a fool not to book with DM!
--I wish I had known of him before I was there. Thanks for the info. If I can return I will certainly look him up. ^