FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE:LAA 757-200 / 752 Row 9, 10 and Exit Row Seats (consolidated)
Old Feb 19, 2010, 10:43 am
gemac
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Wink

Originally Posted by dwoolly
Seat Guru says that on a 757 (vers 1) "seats 10 B,C,D,E have reduced legroom, even though they're in an exit row."

Does this mean reduced from standard pitch, or reduced from typical exit row pitch, but still more than standard pitch?

Thanks!
Reduced from typical exit row pitch.

Originally Posted by JDiver
9AB and DE are the bomb for some of us with long legs - not much to see out the tiny porthole, no convenient storage under the seat in front of you, sometimes inconsiderate people choosing to ignore your presence on occasion, especially an occasional 10A or F needing to circumnavigate the nines to head aft to the lav.
Not only 10 A or F, but also 10 B or E will often exit through your space rather than their own row, in my experience. Row 9 is like Grand Central Station. I'm just glad when 11 A doesn't climb over the 10 A seatback to exit through Row 9. When in 9B, I have exited through row 10 to try to make a point (that we should all use our own row to get to the aisle, but it goes over their heads.