FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE:LAA 757-200 / 752 Row 9, 10 and Exit Row Seats (consolidated)
Old Feb 19, 2010, 10:25 am
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
SeatGuru - I used to really like 'em, but now they are not the only game in town. There is www.SeatExpert.com, started by one of FlyerTalk's own and now a Frequent Flyer Network site (WebFlyer, FlyerTalk, et al) whereas SeatGuru is now owned and operated by TripAdvisor.

In my experience (when AA introduced NGBC and finished installing same) SeatGuru does not give much importance to corrective information fed into their system. Iirc, they would acknowledge my comm with a boilerplate e-mail, but everything regarding the data corrected would remain the same.

10A and F have nearly unlimited pitch, 10B,C, D and E have normal seat pitch and are the usual seats, and of course 9AB and DE are the bomb for some of us with long legs - not much to see out the tiny porthole, no convenient storage under the seat in front of you, sometimes inconsiderate people choosing to ignore your presence on occasion, especially an occasional 10A or F needing to circumnavigate the nines to head aft to the lav.