FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FlyerAl paging Fly Boy
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2001, 8:12 am
FlyerAl

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Plat
Ha! How 'bout that eh? My gut instinct never fails me I would've said something because you were standing right beside me, but I didn't want to embarrass myself just in case it wasn't really you. Were you the guy with dark hair or blond hair?

No, I was the guy with a carry-on on wheels and a laptop case sitting on top - both of which had AAdvantage Platinum luggage tags. I'm not a SE.

I was sitting in 4F..I never got up during the flight, so I didn't notice anyone sitting behind me. I was tired (like just about everyone on that flight) and I wasn't feeling very well so I was in and out of sleep throughout the flight. I took the last Tortellini meal (sorry), but I had that Monterrey Chicken meal on my MIA-SXM flight last week and thought it was very good. You weren't missing much by not getting the Tortellini..the chicken is better. Because of that delay, I went to the Plat Service Center in MIA and got me a $20 food voucher so I had a nice prime rib dinner at the MIA hotel restaurant.

My luggage took forever though..I didn't get out of customs till like 1:10am or something.

[This message has been edited by FlyerAl (edited 02-26-2001).]