FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New Scam - F Class is NOT F Class
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2010, 1:58 pm
USirritated

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by WBurcham
I guess I have a hard time understanding 245+ word paragraphs and a complete lack of paragraphs. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep from getting home at 2:30 last night because of ATL weather.

It could also be because your post provided some of the most convoluted prose I've read on here in a long time and didn't really make coherent sense. The assumption, which I would fathom based on your curt responses was incorrect, was that you were asking for assistance and sharing that nothing ever seems to go right for you.

Sorry if you were offended by someone else providing guidance on what they believed to be a question on your part. I guess that courtesy is something that really is lacking here these days.

is probably the best response to your diatribes.

Oh but wait, were you booked into paid F/A on these flights? I guess that would have been helpful to know since this was the original point of the thread.
I am going to end this with you right here and now.

Yes, as you said, it was late, and as much as you were tired when reading it, I was tired when writing it, and if I was not, I could well have remembered to divide it up into more readable paragraphs, and I'm sorry that I did not, my apologies.

I was not writing prose for literary criticism, I was writing a narrative of events.

Again, you are the only one complaining or making any sort of a comment to say that what I wrote did not make sense, and I also notice that no one is agreeing with you in any way thus far, so I will just leave it at that.

Questions usually have question marks at the end of them, mine had none, sorry that you inferred a "?" where none existed.

My posting was no more of a diatribe than was the posting of the OP, wherein we were both criticizing Delta, but not any particular person specifically.

di⋅a⋅tribe
  /ˈdaɪəˌtraɪb/
–noun
a bitter, sharply abusive denunciation, attack, or criticism

The original point of the thread was someone not getting credit for F specifically, but also generally Delta screwing up flight credits overall, and not getting class of service right either, including someone booking and paying for higher class of service and getting credit for lower class of service.

Once more, this is my last word on this right here and now, I will respond no more to you on this issue. Thank you.