FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CRJ seats and Planeside Valet questions: SMI...looky here
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:27 am
Thomas Hudson
Suspended

Programs: Duke of Bombay, Delta Ham Sandwich tm, Delta's Glitch
CRJ seats and Planeside Valet questions: SMI...looky here

I looked and did not see threads addressing these issues, though I am sure they exist... please accept my fullest apologies if these have been discussed here...

1) Rear end seat Cushions on 700s and down. Are they so thin due to weight issues? Am I the only one who thinks they are almost comical in thickness?

2) Bathroom maint on CRJ's. I can almost understand why people pee all over the floor in them due to the clown car-esque experience, but for the love of god and all that is sacred... do they only get cleaned once a week? Now that they are flying on 1:30 min flights I am forced to go in them and it is almost as bad as the bathroom in the B25 Crown Room at 8AM on a Monday.... Please, make them clean them...

3) Planeside Valet Bags in ATL.... now, we can use ramps instead of stairs on a good amount of CRJs.... in return, it takes 10 to 15 minutes for speedy and his buds to get the bags up the ramp... this has cost me some missed connections... and Delta, if you are reading.... when I miss connections.... I go to the Crown Room...drag in two MIL guys in BDUs.... and proceed to drink like it is my job.... how bout lighting a fire under their asses? I know they are not busy cleaning the heads....