FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Intercontinental Adelaide [Master Thread]
Old Jan 24, 2010, 7:33 pm
Hatusu

Programs: ICHG Ambassador, Qantas FF Gold, Priority Club Gold
Thought anyone wanting/thinking about staying at the IC Adelaide should be aware of the below.

I emailed the Intercontinental Adelaide and explained that we were staying there for a special anniversary, our second, and asked what they could do to make it special (such as restaurants available in the hotel and whether they catered to a vegetarian, whether bathmaster packages could be organised, champagne in the room), and all they did was try to get me to fork out more for a better room. We booked a King Club room at the full rate. They were not interested in any way, shape, or form in assisting me in making it special and providing me the information I asked for. I ended up calling to see if that would help, but the girl again tried to sell me a better room. I asked about our Ambassador upgrade and she said that all they would do is give us the same room with a riverview. Compared to our recent stay at the IC Fiji (where they bent over backwards) I have to say the service (in terms of reservations and customer service) is incredibly lacking.

Last edited by Hatusu; Jan 24, 2010 at 7:52 pm