FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club Invitation
View Single Post
Old Oct 25, 2000, 4:02 pm
bbinchi

Programs: AS MVP Gold
Originally posted by SherynB:
The best, and often overlooked, benefit of the clubs is that they can handle/change reservations and even check you in for your flight, avoiding long lines at the ticket counters and gates...and they treat you with the same "bend over backward" courtesy as the elite desks, whether you are or aren't elite. Just one serious flight hassle, and you'll be more than glad you paid for the membership.
Amen to that! I cannot tell you how valuable the services of the Admirals Club and Red Carpet Club (a member there too) agents have been. Since I fly AA almost exclusively I have had many more occasions to seek the assistance of the good people at the Admirals Clubs. Their experience, advice and courtesy have made a world of difference in my travels.

This benefit will be even more important to me beyond 2-28-01 as I will not requalify for Platinum (may not even make Gold).

At ORD, my "angel" is Agnes; she is the best one could hope for! And I have always appreciated the kind and accommodating manner Richard had at the DCA club but, alas, a few months ago he transfered to working the gates.

[This message has been edited by bbinchi (edited 10-25-2000).]