Old Jan 22, 10, 2:07 pm
sergeic

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Yes, you are right. It is from Wanchai instead directly to the hotel. Nothing is out from CWB.

It is the same thing that you found on the hotel site you quoted below. I probably overpaid by friend but if that's the price you found, it should be it. It was a big bus, like a travel coach bus and the seats are all cushioned. The bus is quite clean and the driver seems to drive well and safe. We got there without any issues.

Back to the bus ride, if you don't know how to get to the hotel, you should definitely take the bus ride. However, i think they only have it running few days around the weekend. I think they don't have any bus on Monday or mid-week but please check. The one that i took departs on Saturday around 10am from Hong Kong and coming back during afternoon from the hotel to Hong Kong and the bus schedule is very very limited.

Otherwise, I was told that you could take the train to the other Chinese border that is located northwest and then you need to arrange the other leg to get to the hotel, which still have about 1.5 hours ride before you reach the hotel.