FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC YYZ-NRT-YYZ J class dining with photos
Old Jan 15, 2010, 3:00 pm
NRTbound

Thumbs up AC YYZ-NRT-YYZ J class dining with photos

Recent January trip, the authentic Japanese meals are always delicious in Air Canada business class so I thought I would snap pics this time around:

Elaborate tray of salmon, chicken with burdock, egg roll and beef appetizer accompanied by japanese side dishes, pickles, noodles, steamed rice and miso soup. "Served at room temp, every appetizer item was scrumptious!"

followed by chicken with sesame sauce and spinach, bamboo shoots and red and yellow pepper "a bit overcooked"

I didn't take the cheese plate, nor the fresh fruit or ice cream.

Mid-flight snacks galley set up

Steamed salmon and deep-fried fish served with japanese rice, shiitake mushroom, carrot, green asparagus and choy sum. "Sorry about the dark exposure but this tasted much better than how it looked!"

ANA NRT lounge : Soba noodles with tempura. "Excellent job!"

Elaborate tray of boiled pork, shrimp roll with bean curd crepe, fried burdock, pepper with spicy cod roe and squid appetizer accompanied by japanese side dishes, pickles, noodles, steamed rice and miso soup
"different tastes offered amazing amazing detail!"

followed by beef teriyaki with mixed mushrooms, yellow zucchini, broccoli and red pepper "medium steak with sweet sauce I had to drench onto my rice!"

Once again I didn't take the cheese plate nor the cheese mousse, fresh fruit and ice cream.

Mid-flight snack: soy marinated roasted duck and smoked scallops complemented by camembert and black pepper salmon
"I couldn't believe the quality of this snack! The duck was flavourful, juicy smoked scallops, and almost melt-in-your-mouth salmon! The green tea flavoured macaroon was divine and so was the mini eclair!"

waffles with blueberry compote complemented by stewed peach, pineapple and pear "what a breakfast to wake up to"

Congrats AC, another great ride and meals!

Last edited by NRTbound; Jan 16, 2010 at 3:56 pm Reason: fix photo links