FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Moved out of Bulkhead window BE seat on Intra-asia due to FAM?
Old Jan 12, 2010, 8:28 pm
GBadger

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by avidflyer
A bulkhead window in BE is not the same as a Domestic window seat. You pretty much have immediate access out to the aisle (with a slight jump when in full lie-flat) at any time. I think it is a good idea to mix it up. If they are always in an aisle in row 1 that in itself could be enough info to plan around.
I have had a FAM next to me in the window seat (2A) on a domestic (BUF-DTW) DC9 flight. I know that it was a FAM because I was doing a MR that involved a quick turn in BUF, and the FAs recognized me from the previous flight. They instantly thought I was the FAM . The guy had to go tell them that he was in fact that FAM and that they were making enough of a ruckus to be heard in row 2!
The part I haven't figured out yet is whether he was there by coincidence, or whether he was there to keep an eye on the guy flying the strange MSN-MSP-LAX-MSP-DTW-BUF-DTW-MSP-LAX-MSP-MSN itinerary in one weekend (with back to back LAX-MSP redeyes ).