FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Those of you who don't mind nude scans -- where DO you draw the line?
Old Jan 2, 2010, 8:45 am
Trollkiller

Originally Posted by SATTSO
There is no device that would detect an explosive up someones backside. If you think the puffer would, think again.

But what amazes me is that it shocks many of you that others (not employees of TSA or the government) do no agree with your values and opinions. Why should everyone have the same values and opinions? Is it not possible for honest people to come to different conclusions about what is acceptable?
You ever have a dog shove his nose between the cheeks and take a wiff? I would bet the dog before I bet any technology.

What amazes me is the load of crap that the Government has sold the people. Face it most folks stick to their own little world and if they are told by the "experts", that have a vested interest, that the Nude-O-Scope can stop terrorist they will believe it.

Try to deny that the Nude-O-Scope can be beaten by a big breasted woman.

The Nude-O-Scope is WORTHLESS in preventing terrorists, costs $170k, is too invasive for common travelers, and did I mention it was worthless.