FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OJgate: Asking For Orange Juice May Violate Federal Law / AA Investigating FA Helen
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:11 am
SocietyFlyGirl

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by emma dog
It's the complaining and the "-est" threads that are killing me right now. For whatever reason we've been inundated with newbies that want to start threads about roads well traveled. As LoneStarMike points out, there's at least 3 other ACTIVE threads about this incident and there's been at least 2 other threads on the AA forum that have been locked.
I've been noticing a lot of exasperation among FT regulars and you remarked that "threads that are killing me right now." Maybe you and the others who are experiencing the high level of frustration need to take a break from FT or just avoid those threads. Hey, you can often see from the title that it's going to boil your blood, so just say "no."

We all know that this is the time of year when more newbies tend to join and post in FT and that newbies tend to post what are old stories to us, because it's new to them.

Back to the investigation, I find it discussion-worthy purely for the PR-handling aspects. There was a recent article where AA mentioned that it avoids some of the bad PR like UA's guitar guy, because AA monitors and deals with Internet blog posts before they've reached the infamy of UA's broken guitar.