FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nashville BNA Sky Club: The Definitive Thread
Old Nov 19, 2009, 10:11 pm
macoz

Originally Posted by Air Brian
I am there about 100 - 150 days a year, and often have a couple drinks and have never had this happen. The gentleman bartender in the afternoon is among the most hospitable I've ever encountered. I haven't been there in a couple weeks (flying SW more lately) but that sounds out of character. I am not aware of a TN law that would specify this, but anything is possible, I've only lived here a couple years.
I go there about 30 times per year for the past 4 years.

I usually kill a couple of bottled Corona's before my next flight and most times only have 25 minutes to do so. I have neither seen nor heard of this restriction.

I have been there several times when only one agent is in the club (at the desk). I just wait until their not busy at the desk and ask them to pop over to the bar (it's about 25 feet from the desk).

Sidenote - It used to be that you could only order alcohol after 12 noon on Sunday's in the club. The Titans came to Nashville (with Sunday games and beer sales). The moral importance of instilling Sunday abstinence in the South was outgunned by the Titans' deal and the law was changed.

I love $$$ it makes the world go round.