FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Shoutout for Enterprise at PHL
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2009, 10:01 pm
travis bickle

Shoutout for Enterprise at PHL

Have to hand it to them,

It was the best customer service I have ever seen/received. I would not have treated myself as well.

1) Shuttle driver was all over me to handle baggage (instead of merely sitting behind the wheel);
2) Courteous greeting by professionally dressed associate at location (gent was in suit);
3) Another associate inside greeted me and showed me where the rope line was [like, I did not know?];
4) Associate at the business end of the rope line showed me which counter rep would help me, and gave me bottled water;
5) Counter rep went through litany of options without a hard sell attitude. Counter rep also gave me 5% discount for AAA membership even though I did not have my card with me and I had made discount reservation through expedia.com;
6) all male associates were in long sleeve white shirt with tie; several wearing suit coats; and
7) when I returned the vehicle [a Mercury Gran Marquis], check-in rep stopped the bus before it left the lot and gave me my cell phone which I had left in car [duh].

Have never been treated as well as this situation. I hope that manager keeps it coming.