FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else like BF 764 middle seats?
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2009, 5:20 pm
sushibear

Programs: DL MM/FC/FO; UA PS; AA GLD
Originally Posted by mauld
Be aware, be VERY AWARE, that now that we are part of the Star Alliance, many of those members do offer 'middle seats' in Business Class-- as in a real middle seat ie: xx-xxx-xx LH is a prime example of a Business Class middle seat being offered, and yes, they do sit people in them!! In that regard, you will also find very 'small' coach seats on European flights. These are 'middle' seats that are half sized and not usualy used, except if the flight is full. I've seen an adult large sized person, trying to sit in one of those half sized seats on SAS and other intra Europe flights.
Sounds just like AF and KLM on many/most? of their planes. I haven't been on a European flight with a 2-2 layout on their larger planes since I flew Alitalia on an MD88. The ones I have been on have a "moveable" business class, and the rows used for J have center-seat arm rests that are moved closer together and a "tray" folds down on them to make them J seats. Thus the window and aisle feel a little wider. I've never seen anyone sit in the middle seat on a row that has been set up for J. Pitch is the same throughout the plane.

Last edited by sushibear; Nov 15, 2009 at 5:30 pm