FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coach seat vs. FC bathroom
View Single Post
Old Nov 3, 2009, 3:52 pm
GNALUZU

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Plat, Priority Club Plat, HHonors Diamond, Avis CC
Coach seat vs. FC bathroom

It has been my understanding that the FC bathroom is only for FC passengers, however, if the beverage cart is in the isle then they are too allow passengers to use the FC bathroom.

I flew PHX - ORD on Monday. Didn't get the upgrade as a Plat., but that was to be expected for this flight. I was in the exit row (10) and went to use the bathroom. The cart was further back in the plane, so I went up to the FC bathroom because I had already seen several people us it.

The FC bathroom was open and there weren't and FC passengers getting up to use it so I moved the stupid curtain out of the way. At that moment the FC flight attendant told me that I needed to go to the back of the plane and wait until they had finished the beverage service and use the bathrooms in the back of the plane. She said "Well, they are almost done. So you need to go back there and wait".

I know that this is picking at a small annoyance, but I disappointed and frustrated that I then had to wait 5 minutes at the back of the plane.

1) Am I right that I can use that bathroom if the cart is right?

2) has this happened to anyone else?