FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problem between US/UA for Status & EQS/EQM Posting?
Old Oct 25, 2009, 5:24 pm
6cf0uMBz

Originally Posted by TrekkerMary
I flew a US segment on October 1. As I checked in - I handled over my *G card to make sure my UA FF number was on my ticket. After several weeks of waiting for it to post - I sent in my info for missing mileage. After submitting it I got the "it will take 4-6 weeks to verify" message. Within two days the miles were in my account. I was really worried since the missing miles would have a major impact on a MR later this year. Thank goodness it cleared so quickly!
Thats where I am with these...with the economy this past year I am squeezing every last segment i can on UA/US to maintain status. I can't afford for even a single one to potentially be posted after the end of the year. Back in August it was evident my company wasnt going to fly me enough for miles so I've been segment whipping myself ever since.

Good to know they posted quick after you mailed it in for credit. I'll give it until 10/31 but then come Nov. 2 I'll overnight the paperwork for credit. I still have all six stubs which show the correct MP# so there shouldn't be any processing difficulties.