FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problem between US/UA for Status & EQS/EQM Posting?
Old Oct 25, 2009, 2:54 pm
iwc

Originally Posted by 6cf0uMBz
There seems to be an issue in the link between US and UA right now and I was curious if anyone else has experienced it. Two weeks ago my US flights went fine and there was no issue with status. Last week I flew six segments throughout the week and none have posted yet to my UA account.

Though one thing is in my mind wondering if they will get lost. Last week was the first time US told me they no longer had electronic access to UA for status confirmation. therefore even though my UA MP number was on the ticket it would not show Star Gold nor would choice seats be available to me until it was called in manually. Obviously this was unacceptable since I wanted a choice seat. Once transfered to a manager he was kind enough to call right then and have it confirmed.

Then Friday 10/23 I booked four more segments and was told the same thing. Only reason it started to sink in a bit more, because none of my segments from last week had posted. Normally it only takes an extra one or two days.

Anyone think whatever root cause is stopping automatic status sync could be causing my EQS to not post?
I flew US on 22 October using my M + account. BP showed * G and I was assigned Zone 1. Flights posted yesterday. No pain here.