FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thumbs up to the staff at the LAX SC
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2009, 6:36 pm
avidflyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United1K, AA ExPlAAt, DL MM/Gold, Hilton Diamond, Avis First
Thumbs up to the staff at the LAX SC

I have called DL out many times for the bad stuff...so here is another post about the good stuff:

Just moved to LAX and have started going to the SC there. The staff have been great and I have to say, better than the old WC in T-3. I went in last night and the agent at the front desk recognized me and called me by name after only being in there 2 prior times. She then scanned my WC card (as always, had to enter it manually cuz it's so worn out) and informed me that my membership was up next month and asked if I wanted to re-up now. I told her that I was a Diamond to-be and I would probably buy day passes until March. She said : "Wow, we have been told about you guys and you can expect nothing but total attention from all SC staff!" "It's about time they (DL) give folks like you free membership....125k a year is amazing and I can see you have way more than that!" I thought it was great that she new my name and was so thankful for my business. About a half hour later I am typing on my laptop and I fell a tap on the shoulder. It was the SC agent with a coupon for 2500 miles thanking me for my business again.

To this I say: DL, If YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE I CAN BE BOUGHT WITH PRAISE AND MILES.....You are absolutely correct, I CAN be bought with praise and miles !