FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thanks NW FT'ers, It's been fun ... Heading to CO now
Old Sep 10, 2009, 2:59 pm
tfred

Programs: DL Silver, (used to be somebody here) Marriott Lifetime Titanium
[QUOTE=fti;12360188]So it looks like CO matched GE to GE. With their full EQM on any fare booked through any source, CO is tempting.

i dont think that full elite credit comes from ANY source. You have to book on CO.com to get the full elite credit, however you will get the full mileage credit. Unless I miss my guess if you book through a corporate travel agent you only get 1/2 of the mileage for elite status

take a look here and check, then uncheck the "ticket purchased on CO.com" and then look at "elite qualification" miles - it drops in half.

http://www.continental.com/CMS/en-US...ntinental.aspx

I was (and still am ) plat on CO, although I will lose that next year. I did the switch to NW/DL and really it isnt all that worse than CO. Some NW planes are in rougher shape than COs. However I am at 95% upgrade, and that is MUCH better than CO. The DL/NW over wow factor presence in EWR is less than CO, but there is a Club (actually 2) in Term B and I can get to all the same places that I did on CO. I probably connect a bit more , but I was doing that most of the time on CO anyway

Time will tell on mile redemption, but I cant let my daily business travel affect that. BTW, there are plenty of CO "NonePass" haters out there as well