FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta cleaning out clutter in your luggage?
Old Sep 9, 2009, 2:38 am
grbflyer

Programs: NWA, UA Silver. Hilton Diamond
Delta cleaning out clutter in your luggage?

I recently took a flight LAS - GRB on delta. While there were many problems with checkin, flights, times etc, which is none of my complaint or curiosity. I was unpacking today from the flight yesterday 9/7, I was looking for something I put in my front pocket of my luggage. For some reason I keep all my baggage tags and put them in that pocket, when I got to LAS i took the tag from Southwest and shoved it in, along with some clutter from my wallet which I didnt need in my wallet. When I went to school today, i remembered that my university ID was also in the pocket. Went to check it to pull it out today and found that the whole pocket, tags, ID and some other miscellaneous stuff is no longer there. I emailed delta from their website to complain. Im just wondering if anyone else has come across this in their travels? If they want to clean something out, they are more than welcome to detail my car. I had tags in there since I started flying, 7 years ago, while these have no value, the ID does. Any thoughts?