FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LX BIZ JET v 332 C
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2009, 12:25 pm
bmi goldenboy

Programs: BAEC Gold, ICH Plat, Radisson Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by TeflonMan
I did the round trip on the EWR BBJ within the last week.

Your sleeping comfort experience may be reproportional to your height. Unfortunately, I am 6'4 ... The lady in the seat next to me (just over 5' at a guess), however, slept like a log. Several small children on board did not help with the quiet atmosphere we would all prefer (BBJ: Boeing Baby Jet?), but that's life I guess.

Personally, I would not be in a hurry to get on the BBJ again before they upgrade the seats.

Really helpful TeflonMan, thanks very much. ^

I'm 6`3" so I guess I'll just stick with the cradle seat on the JFK 332 service at least the lounge will be nicer and who knows maybe a miracle will happen and I'll board to find a gleaming new 333 interior

At least I bagged a centre seat in row 8 so I don't have to clamber over anyone so if I do manage to drop off to the land of nod I won't be rudely awakened by the poor soul trapped against the window trying to climb past me on the way to the loo.

Appreciate all the comments btw, I shouldn't have done ZRH - LAX in LX F in April though, its spoiled me badly, nothing else lives up to my expectations anymore.

Last edited by bmi goldenboy; Aug 13, 2009 at 2:21 pm